When informing us of a student absence we ask that you assist us by providing the following information.
What to tell us……
1. Child’s name
2. Child’s class
3. Reason for absence One word response ONLY. For example Sick or self-isolation or holiday
4. Date of absence/ dates of absences
• One date listed as 22/3/20 or
• A range of dates listed as 22/3/20 - 31/3/20 This is most important.
• Remembering you can then contact us and cancel absences if you change your mind.
How to notify us of an Absence
1. Our preferred method is you entering this information on QParents as this drastically reduces the time spent by office staff collating the information.
2. Or if you can’t access QParents our dedicated SMS4Schools mobile number is : 0427 491 664
3. Or if you can’t access QParents you can email to email@example.com
4. Or if you can’t access QParents then please use the direct number for the absence line which is 3552 8460.
Please do not call the office as we can’t manage hundreds of phone calls before school.