When informing us of a student absence we ask that you assist us by providing the following information.
What to tell us
- Child’s name
- Child’s class
- Reason for absence, short response ONLY. For example sick, self-isolation, holiday or working from home.
- Date of absence/ dates of absences:
- One date listed as 22/3/20 or
- A range of dates listed as 22/3/20 - 31/3/20 This is most important.
- Remembering you can then contact us and cancel absences if you change your mind.
How to notify us of an absence
- Our preferred method is you entering this information on QParents as this drastically reduces the time spent by office staff collating the information.
- Or if you can’t access QParents you can:
- Email to email@example.com Or if you can’t access QParents then please use the
- Direct number for the absence line which is (07) 3552 8460.
Please do not call the office as we can’t manage hundreds of phone calls before school.